RN - Cath Lab
The Registered Nurse provides direct patient care to adult and geriatric patient population in the cardiac catheterization and echo vascular laboratory. The registered nurse assists the physician in performing diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures utilizing a variety of specialized equipment, monitors, devices, and supplies. The registered nurse assumes responsibility/accountability for patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via the nursing process, environment/instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of two years nursing experience with a minimum of 1 year experience in critical care preferred.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS & ACLS Required (New Grad must obtain ACLS within 30 days of hire).